Dolphin Imaging System | 3D | 3D Surgery
Dolphin Imaging software is an FDA-cleared Class II medical device
Effortlessly manage patient picture and x-ray images. ImagingPlus is the foundation of the Dolphin product suite. Carefully designed for quick learning, ImagingPlus lets you effectively capture, organize and present image records. It also includes a set of powerful and user-friendly tools for conveying treatment plans and to easily communicate ideas.
- Snap your photos in sequence and Dolphin will automatically organize the images into a standard layout, such as composite of extraoral, intraoral and occlusal photos.
- Preview, crop, rotate, enhance and align photos in a single screen.
- Enhancements include brightness, contrast, gamma. hue, saturation, and red eye reduction.
- Drag and drop images from your file folders into Dolphin.
- Too busy to adjust the images? You can do it later using the Crop-later feature.
- Option to automatically preserve the original, un-retouched images.
Importing of x-rays, slides and other images
- Supports TWAIN-compliant input devices and is compatible with industry-standard image formats.
- Optional x-ray integration software lets you automatically import digital x-ray images.
Orthodontic, Dental and Surgical Preview (optional)
- Quickly re-contours the patient’s profile, such as the lower jaw, to show possible treatment outcome by clicking and dragging your mouse.
- Simulates frontal views: maxillary impaction, mandibular reduction, etc.
- Lets you completely refine your results with detailed drawing tools, blend brush and more.
- Overlay images from a library of finished cases or teeth with a variety of appliances.
- Demonstrate how the patient might look with braces on, with straight teeth, or after a bleaching procedure.
- Movie Morphing feature lets you demonstrate the transformation from pretreatment to simulated or actual post-treatment results.
- Slide show presentation of stored images in different formats and layouts.
Features and capabilities
- Print any image (such as panoramic x-ray) in 1:1 life size with simple calibration.
- Display ceph tracings created by Dolphin Imaging.
- Easily transfer images and layouts to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other programs.
- Compare images side-by-side.
- Export to many image file formats, copy images to Windows Clipboard.
- Email images to referrals.
- 2D DICOM support (optional).