CORiTEC - 245i dry dental milling machine
The CORiTEC 245i and CORiTEC 245i dry machine systems establish your productive entry into dental CAD/CAM manufacturing - a optimal price/performance ratio
CORiTEC 245idry touch - dental milling machine
Optimal price/performance ratio
The CORiTEC 245i touch and CORiTEC 245i dry touch machine systems establish your productive entry into dental CAD/CAM manufacturing. Also, these systems are suitable for application as complementary systems in larger labs and milling centers.
Thanks to the perfect price/performance ratio of the machines, most of all restaurations can be produced inexpensively from e.g. zirconium dioxide or PMMA materials. All commercially available blanks with the 98 mm or 98.5 mm diameter can be used.
Also, processing of CAD/CAM blocks with a 3-fold adapter is possible; this is often used in wet processing for grinding materials or prefabricated abutments.
- 4-axis machining system with up to 30° axis orientation
- Tool runtime control/breakage control
- Integrated cooling circuit for cooling lubricant (only 245i)
- HF spindle up to 60,000 rpm
- High-resolution and high-performance micro-step controllers and motors on all axes
- Air purge system and cooling nozzles for wet processing are integrated in the spindle holder
- Extraction system to extract the resulting particulate matter
- Automatic compressed air and coolant monitoring
- For processing of zirconium dioxide, PMMA, wax, plastics, and grindable block materials
- Control software Remote DENTAL 3.0
- Touchscreen operation with integrated Tablet-PC
Technical specifications CORiTEC 245i dry - dental milling machine